Careers with SFP
Interested in working with Super Forest Plantations? SFP complies with the National Employment Standards, provides a safe working environment for all employees and is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Currently, SFP employs the following permanent staff, in addition to the principal partners:
- Planning Operations Manager; responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in all aspects of timber production planning.
- Silviculture Manager; responsible for implementing plantation establishment and maintenance.
- Cattle Manager; responsible for the care of the 600 plus head of cattle that are run across the seven properties.
- Excavator Operator; responsible for operating the excavator, principally involved in plantation establishment (spot cultivation), also roading, dam building etc.
- Labourers; two or more general hands are employed to help with plantation establishment and maintenance, cattle work, fencing and other general duties.
Additional casual staff are employed when required during seasonally busy periods, such as planting large areas of plantation. If you’re interested in working with SFP, please use our Contact Form to register your interest.